Sunday, August 27, 2006

Whi's that girl?

From Aine...

1) Are your parents married or divorced? Divorced and remarried
2) Are you a vegetarian?: Only part-time
3) Do you believe in Heaven?: I don't know if I believe in hell...
4) Have you ever come close to dying?: Several time. But I am still around
5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?: My troll cross and my beloved Claddagh ring
6) Are you eating?: Not at the moment
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?: Sometimes but not all the time.
8) Do you wear makeup?: Occasionally
9) Can you dance?: Ballet and traditional dance. I love dancing.
10) Would you ever have plastic surgery?: Maybe there's something wrong with me but I love me the way I am
11) What do you wear to bed?: Most of the time a pyjama...
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?: Yes, but I always feel guilty afterwards
13.) Can you roll your tongue?: Trying, trying
14) Do You Tweeze your eyebrows?: Rarely
15) What kind of shoes do you wear the most?: Variations of flat shoes and runners
16) Do you believe in Abortions?: Yepp, I am pro-choice
17) What is your Hair color?: brown
18) Future kids names?: Ingve, but I tend to change my mind every week.
19) Do you snore?:Oh, hell yes!
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? The South Pole, I am planning a trip
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?:Used to sleep with Eyore. Then I moved to Dublin. Then I got a boyfriend. He's an animal but not stuffed-
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?: Pay-off my student's loans
23) Gold or silver?: White gold?
24) Hamburger or hot dog?: Neither
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?: Don't know. Not potatoes
26.) City, beach or country?: Not the beach.
27) What was the last thing you touched?: The mouse?
28) Where did you eat last?: In the kitchen with daddy. I made him breakfast
29) When's the last time you cried?: I cry very often...
30) Do you read blogs?: Yes, too many of them
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?: I presume you could say so
32) Ever been involved with the police?: Only emotionally, from a far
33) What's your favorite shampoo/conditioner and soap?: Garnier
34) Do you talk in your sleep?: Yeah, but I don't tell secrets.
35) Ocean or pool?: Ocean no doubt.
36) What's your favorite song at the moment?: Ievan Polka
37) Have you ever had a cavity?: Not yet
38) Window seat or aisle seats?: Aisle
39) Ever met anyone famous?: I am famous
40) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?: Indeed
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?: Twirl
43) Basketball or football?: I'd say hurling?
44) How long do your showers last?: Long if the pressure is good
45) Do you drive a stick?: Do I what? That sounds kinky - is it?
46) Cake or ice cream?: At the same time, together
47) Are you self-conscious?: All the time
48) Are you kinky? When I have to
49) Have you ever given money to a bum?: Yes
50) Have you been in love?: Yes and I am at the moment
51) Who do you wish you were with?: The one I am with
52) You love Johnny Depp, don't you? I don't...
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?: Yes, three times.
54) Can you tango?: I'd kill to learn it
55) Last gift you received?: Can't remember... A book from France?
56) What are you reading right now? Les Miserables
57) Last thing you spent lots of money on?: Don't remember
58) Where do you live?: Dublin, Ireland and Halden, Norway
60) Last wedding attended?: Brother in Spain
61) Favorite store?: None
62) What is your favorite kind of car?: As long as it is fast and red I don't care.
63) Most hated foods?: Fatty food
64) Most loved foods?: Japanese and French food
65) Can you sing?: I think I can
66) Person on your mind?: Let's not go there...
67) What's your least fav. chores?: Unblocking the toilet
68) Favorite drinks?: Guiness
69) Currently have a Crush?: Oh yeas

No comments: